DHSK Commerce College Dibrugarh Recruitment 2020; Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following post of Assistant Professors at DHSK Commerce College Dibrugarh, Assam.
Last Date: 10/11/2020
Total Post: 02
DHSK Commerce College Dibrugarh Vacancy in Details
Post Name: Assistant Professors
Number of Vacancies: 01 (UR, R.P-24)
Number of Vacancies: 01 (OBC/MOBC, R.P-06)
- Candidates must secure at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET
- Candidates who are or have been awarded a PhD. Degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standard and Procedure for Award of PhD. Degree Regulation) 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for SC/ST/Differently-abled (both physically and visually) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to a teaching position. The eligibility marks of 50% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale whenever the grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qualifying marks without including any grace mark.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the PhD holders who has obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991.
- The period of time taken by candidates to acquire M.Phil. Or a PhD. Degree shall not be considered as a teaching/research experience for appointment to the position.
- Candidate has to acquire qualifications as on the last date of submitting applications. Eligibility like M.Phil./Ph.D./Seminar Papers/Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of the interview but not beyond.
- In-service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority
- The candidate must have Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) and must have proficiency in the local language.
The age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years as on the 1st January 2020 with the relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
How to Apply
The application must reach the undersigned within 10th November 2020 up to 4 p.m. and must be accompanied by a Demand Draft of Rs.1600/ (One thousand six hundred) only drawn in favour of PRINCIPAL, D.H.S.K. Commerce College, Dibrugarh payable at Dibrugarh.
Advertisement Copy: Click here
College Website: https://dhskcommercecollege.edu.in/