Applications are invited (through Online) from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Staff Nurse (Critical Care) for 27 (twenty-seven) (CU units in different dedicated COVID-19 Hospitals of Assam, under the establishment of the Directorate of Health Services, Assam, Hengrabari, Guwahati 36.
Last Date: 17/10/2020
Total Post: 540
DHS Assam Vacancy in Details
Post Name: Staff Nurse (Critical Care)
- GNM Diploma / B.Sc (Nursing) degree or above from any institute/ nursing college recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and must be registered under Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ & Health Visitors Council.
- The applicant should have experience working in the ICU (Intensive Care Unit) at least for a period of one year.
Must not be less than 18 years or and more than 40 years as on 01-01-2020.upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC/MOBC and 5 years for SC/ST Candidates as per Govt. Rule.
Rs. 14,000- Rs. 60,500 with Grade pay Rs. 6800
How to Apply
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online the Directorate of Health Services, Assam website www.dhs.assam.gov.in From 03/10/2020 to 17/10/2020. The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification and photocopies of all certificates etc are to be submitted.
- 2 (two) copies of recent passport size color photograph duly self-attested.
- Birth Certificate/ HSLC Admit/ HSLC Board Pass Certificate for age proof.
- All pass certificates from Boards/ Universities, etc.
- Caste Certificate (where applicable)
- Permanent residentship Certificate/ Domicile Certificate (if any)
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate wherever applicable.
- Nursing Registration Certificate authenticated by the Registrar, Assam Nursing Council.
- Experience Certificate working in ICU.
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here