DDMA South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment 2020; Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following post of Information Assistant at District Disaster Management Authority (DDMA), South Salmara Mankachar.
Walk-in-interview Date: 10/11/2020
Total Post: 01
DDMA South Salmara Mankachar Vacancy in Details
Post Name: Information Assistant
- Higher Secondary Passed
- Minimum 21 years and not above 38 years as on 01.01.2020
- Rs. 9000/- ( fixed) P.M
Place of Posting
- DEOC, DDMA, South Salmara Mankachar
- Preferably Graduate or equivalent degree/ diploma from a recognized University or Educational Institute of Assam or HSSLC / 10+2 with 2-5 years experience of working
- At least six months Certificate / Diploma course in Computer Application or Proven Skills in Computer Application ( MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Surfing, etc.) in the form of work experience.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who have 2 years experience in the relevant field.
- Fluency in spoken and written in the Assamese, along with English and Hindi.
How to Apply
The applicant may apply in A4 size paper with Bio-data and other testimonials through email@example.com on or before 10/11/2020 or may appear in the walk-in-interview directly.
The candidate should appear in the interview on the given date/venue/ time and bring their CVs along with their original documents and 01 (one) set of self-attested photocopies of the documents.
- Date: 10.11.2020
- Time: 10 AM
Venue: O/o Deputy Commissioner, South Salmara Mankachar
Advertisement Copy: Click Here