DC Office South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited (Through Online) from the eligible candidates for filling up the following post of Junior Assistant at DC Office South Salmara Mankachar, Hatsingimari.
Last Date: 18/12/2020
Total Post: 03
DC Office South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment 2020 in Details
Post Name: Junior Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 03 (ST-1,UR-1, OBC-1)
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognised University
- The candidates must possess a minimum of 6(six) months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Application from a recognized Institute. They must have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools like MS Window, Excel, PowerPoint, DTP (English/ Assamese) and Internet Processing etc.
- Recent Coloured Passport size photograph.
- Scanned Signature of the Candidate in full
- Self-attested copies of Certificates /Mark Sheets in support of educational qualification and other required qualifications like Computer Proficiency Certificate, Age Proof Certificate, Caste Certificate etc.
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificat
Selection Process (DC Office South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment 2020)
- Written Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
- The applicant should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020 as per Govt. O.M. No. ABP6/2016/51 Dtd. 02.09.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable for 5 (five) years for SC & ST candidates, 3 (three) years for OBC/MOBC, 2 (two) years for Ex-Serviceman and 10 (ten) years for PWD category candidates. The age limit of the candidates will he calculate on the basis of Matriculation/ HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by a recognized Board/ Council. No other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose
- PB-II Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/-with Grade pay Rs. 6,200/-
How to Apply (DC Office South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment 2020)
Candidates are required to apply in prescribed form through online mode only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
Date of written examination will be notified later on in the District Administration website
Admit Cards/ Call letters for written test and Computer Proficiency test will be made available in the
Apply Online: Click Here
Advertisement Copy: Click Here