DC Office Nagaon Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited in the prescribed format from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Gaon Pradhan at DC office, Nagaon, Assam
DC Office Nagaon Recruitment 2021 in Details
- Total Post-82
- Last Date: 05/10/2021
Post Name- Gaon Pradhan
Number of Vacancies: 82
- 10th passed
Other Criteria(DC Office Nagaon Recruitment 2021)
- He/ She should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the area in respect of concerned Gaon Pradhan Lot (from where he/she seeks appointment)
- He/ She should be physically fit and have sound mind.
- He/ She should not have been declared as an insolvent or defaulter in payment of Govt. dues;
- He/ She should not be a Govt. employee.
- He/ She should have landed property/ immovable property in his/her name in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
- He/ She should not be a member of any political party.
- He/ She should be a person of high Status and command and have a respectable position in the society.
- He/ She should have worked/volunteered for the advancement of the Government policies and programmes and rendered assistance in natural calamities.
- He/ She should not have more than 2 (two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
- He/ She should furnish an affidavit at the time of submission of application that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
How to Apply (DC Office Nagaon Recruitment 2021)
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through Standard form of application as published on Assam Gazette Part IX. The application will be received up to 05/10/2021 in the office of the respective circle offices.
The application must be submitted along with the following documents
- Permanent Resident-ship Certificate.
- Copies of all educational certificates, Mark sheets, Admit Card of HSLC/ Age proof certificate.
- Govt. dues and Bakijai clearance certificate.
- Documents relating to landed Property in his/ her name.
- The Applicant should furnish an affidavit that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a Single or multiple partners.
- Two passport sized photographs .
Join Us as a Free Member
- Facebook Group: Click Here
- Whatsapp Group: Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click Here
Advertisement Copy: Click Here