DC Office Majuli Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited (through Online) from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Driver at DC Office Majuli.
Last Date: 04/12/2020
Total Post: 01
DC Office Majuli Vacancy in Details
Post Name: Driver
- The minimum educational qualification of candidates for the post of Driver is H.S.L.C. or equivalent examination passed from a recognized institute of the State /Central Govt. and must possess a valid driving license issued by the competent authority.
- Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as of 01.01.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories up to 45 years; for candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC categories up to 43 years; for candidates belonging to ex-Servicemen category up to 42 years and for candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities category up to 50 years as per Govt. OM No.ABP.06/2016/51; dated 02.09.2020 issued by the government of Assam in Personnel(B) Department.
- One recent passport size photograph.
- Specimen Signature
- Admit Card/Pass Certificate & mark sheet of HSLC Examination.
- Valid driving license issued by the competent authority.
- Caste certificate(If applicable)
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
- Experience certificate (If any)
Date of Examination
- Written Test
- Driving Test
How to Apply
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the link https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/majuli/ on or before 04/12/2020
Online Apply Link: Click Here
Advertisement Copy: Click Here