DC Office Hojai Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following post of Junior Assistant at DC Office Hojai, Assam.
Last Date: 16/11/2020
DC Office Hojai Vacancy in Details
Post Name: Junior Assistant
Total Post: 06 (UR-02, OBC-02, STP-01, EWS-01)
- B.A Passed
- Candidates must have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent) of any operating system i.e MS Windows, Linux, Mac, etc such as word processor, spreadsheet, presentation graphics, the concept of database. Internet, e-mail, etc.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 6 (Six) months Diploma in computer application from institutes recognized by the Government.
- Maximum 38 Years, Age Relaxation as per govt. rules
How to Apply
Completely filled up the application in the prescribed form along with the supporting duly attested documents should reach to the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Hojai District, P.O-Sankardev Nagar, Assam, PIN-782442 on or before 16/11/2020 by post.
The Candidate must submit the following documents/ testimonials along with the application
- Self-attested photocopies of all Certificates/Mark Sheets in support of educational qualification & other required qualifications, Age proof certificate, Caste Certificate if applicable, valid employment exchange registration certificate, etc.
- 3 (Three) copies of self-attested recent passport size photograph. (One of which should be pasted on the application form).
- A self-addressed envelope affixing a postage stamp of Rs 5.00 must be enclosed along with the application form.
- EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) certificate from the competent authority to be submitted along with the application form if any.
Official Website: https://hojail.assam.gov.in.
Advertisement Copy: Click Here