DC Office Golaghat Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following post of Gaonburah at DC Office Golaghat.
Walk-in-interview Date: 13/09/2021
Total Post: 65
DC Office Golaghat Recruitment 2021 in Details
Post Name: Gaonburah
Number of Vacancies: 65
- He/ She should be minimum 10th passed from a Board/Institution recognized by the State Govt.
- He/ She should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the area in respect of concerned Gaonbura Lot (from where he/she seeks appointment)
- He/ She should be physically fit and have sound mind.
- He/ She should not have been declared as an insolvent or defaulter in payment of Govt. dues;
- He/ She should not be a Govt. employee.
- He/ She should have landed property/ immovable property in his/her name in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
- He/ She should not be a member of any political party.
- He/ She should be a person of high Status and command and have a respectable position in the society.
- He/ She should have worked/volunteered for the advancement of the Government policies and programmes and rendered assistance in natural calamities.
- He/ She should not have more than 2 (two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
- He/ She should furnish an affidavit at the time of submission of application that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
- 25 Years
How to Apply (DC Office Golaghat Recruitment 2021)
All the eligible and interested candidates can send their applications to
The Deputy Commissioner
Join Us as a Free Member
Advertisement Copy: Click Here