DC Office Golaghat Recruitment 2020:Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following Post of Women Welfare Officer & District Coordinator at DC Office Golaghat in District Level Centre for Women (DLCW) for the districts of Golaghat under the National Mission for Empowerment of Women (NMEW) to support all women welfare scheme including Mahila Shakti Kendra.
Last Date: 30/09/2020
Total Post: 03
DC Office Golaghat Vacancy Details
1. Women Welfare Officer
Number of Vacancies: 01
- Masters in Social Work ( from a recognized university) with an understanding of schemes/programs implemented with a focus on women.
- Capable of communicating in the local language/dialect and effectively liaison with district officials
- Proficiency in computers for report writing & MIS.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience of working with civil society organization, women, and resident of the same district
Salary: Rs. 35000/- P.M
2. District Coordinator
Number of Vacancies: 02
- Graduate in Social Work (from a recognized university)
- Preference will be given to candidates who are well versed with issues related to women in the district; Able to work with computers such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Women and resident of the same district
Salary: Rs. 20000/- P.M
How to Apply
Applications should be sent along with a self-certified photocopy of required documents to
The Deputy Commissioner
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Official Website: https://golaghat.gov.in/