DC Office Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021: Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Mandal at DC Office Dibrugarh.
Total Post: 04
Last date: 20/01/2021
DC Office Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021 in Details
Post Name: Mandal
Number of Vacancies: 04 (UR-3, OBC-1)
- The candidate must have passed HSLC Examination or equivalent examination from any central or state-recognized Boards.
- The candidate must have passed 6(Six) months “Recorders Certificate Class Course Training” from the Assam Survey and Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati
Age Limit (DC Office Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021)
- Maximum 40 Years, Age Relaxation as per Govt. rules
- Pay Band- 14,000 – 60,500/- & Grade Pay 6,200/-
How to Apply (DC Office Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021)
The applications must be submitted online through https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/lmdibrugarh. The instructions for filling up the ONLINE form will be available on the website mentioned above. Candidates will have to upload the scanned copies of the following testimonials along with the application form
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- RCCC Training Pass Certificate
- Admit Card/Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination as age proof
- Caste Certificate(in case of reserved category)
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
- Passport size colour photograph with white background
- Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel with scan copy of NOC from the concerned department/office should be uploaded.
- Declaration in Form “A” under rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Service (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019.
- Disability Certificate in case of PwD category candidates issued by the competent authority.
Any other documents candidate wants to upload in support of his candidature
The shortlisted candidates through written examination will have to appear in Computer Proficiency Test (Practical) on the day of the Computer Proficiency Test. The list of shortlisted candidates will be notified in the official website www.dibrugarh.gov.in
Official Website: www.dibrugarh.gov.in
Apply Online: Click Here (From 07/01/2021)
Advertisement Copy: Click Here