DC Office Barpeta Recruitment 2021: Application are invited from intending candidates in standard form as published in Assam Gazette in Part-IX, who have passed HSLC Examination or equivalent examination with 6(six) months Recorders’ Course Class Certificate from the Assam Survey and Settlement/Re-Settlement Operation of Assam, for filling up the following 25(twenty-five) Nos of vacant post of Mandal under the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Barpeta.
Last Date: 08/02/2021
Total Post: 25
DC Office Barpeta Recruitment 2021 In Details
Post Name: Mandal
- Number of Vacancies: 25 (Category to be fillup as per Roster Point 1) ST(P) 09(nine) 2) ST(H) 08(eight) 3) OBC/MOBC … 08(eight) )
- HSLC Examination Passed or equivalent examination with 6(six) months Recorders’ Course Class Certificate from the Assam Survey
Salary (DC Office Barpeta Recruitment 2021)
- Rs.14,000 – 60,500/-Grade pay Rs. 6,200/-(PB-2) per month plus other allowances as admissible as per rules.
Term & Condition (DC Office Barpeta Recruitment 2021)
1. Candidate must be an Indian citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
2. The candidate must have registered his/her name in the employment exchange and the registration number along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
3. Candidates already in service should apply through the proper channel.
4. Candidate must not be less than 18 years or more than 40 years of age on 1st January 2021. The upper age relaxable for S.C. & S.T. candidate is up to 45 years and for OBC/ MOBC candidates is up to 43 years as per Govt. Office Memorandum No.ABP-6/2016/ 51 Dtd.-02.09.2020.
5. The applicant must be accompanied by the following:-
(a) Self-attested copies of all certificates of educational and other qualifications, age, caste along with other testimonials.
(b) Two copies of recent passport size photographs duly attested by a gazetted officer.
(c) The applicants are required to enclosed a self-address envelope affixing a Postal Stamp of Rs.5/- Along with the application.
6. Application and other documents should be put inside an envelope. On which the applicant should clearly mention the post applied for.
7. The selected candidates will have to submit an undertaking to the appointing authority that they will abide by the New Pension Rule of the Govt. issued vide Finance Department’s letter No.BW-3/03/pt.11/1 Dtd.-25.01.2005.
8. The candidates will have to appear a Computer test and oral interview.
9. The date time and venue for the computer test and oral interview will be uploaded on the website barpeta.assam.gov.in.
10. The unsigned and incomplete application and the application submitted after the scheduled date will not be accepted, Sd/- Deputy Commissioner, Janasanyog/DF/2042/20 Barpeta.
How to Apply (DC Office Barpeta Recruitment 2021)
The applications should reach the office of the undersigned on or before 08/02/2021 up to 5.00 P.M
Official Website: https://barpeta.assam.gov.in/
Advertisement Copy: Click Here