Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur Recruitment 2020 for the post of Women Welfare Officer & District Coordinator in various 3 positions. Application is invited from Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur Recruitment for the following posts under “District Level Centre for Women (DLCW)” for the District of Lakhimpur.
Last Date: 25/05/2020.
1. Women Welfare Officer
Total posts: 01
Salary: Rs. 35,000/- (fixed)
1. Masters in Social Work (from a recognized university) with an understanding of schemes/ programmes implemented with a focus on women
2. Capable of communicating in the local language/dialect and effective liaison with district officials.
3.Proficiency with computers for report writing & MIS
4. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience of working with civil society organizations, Women and residents of the same district.
2. District Coordinator
Total posts: 02
Salary: Rs. 20,000/- (fixed)
1. Graduate in Social Work (from a recognized university).
2. Preference will be given to candidates who are well versed with issues related to women in the District, Able to work with computers such as Word, Excel & PowerPoint; Women & residents of the same district.
Age: The candidates should not be more than 35 years of age as on 31.12.2019.
Selection Process: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. List of shortlisted candidates will be published in the http://lakhimpur.nic.in on 30/05/2020. The date of the interview will be notified on the official website.
How to apply: Candidates shall be required to download the prescribed application form from the website http://lakhimpur.nic.in 14/05/2020 and send duly filled in application with the requisite documents should be addressed-
The Office of the District Social Welfare Officer,
Lakhimpur, North Lakhimpur,
Tirtheswar Hazarika Path,
Ward No.-7, District-Lakhimpur,
For more details – Click here