Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following post of Assistant Professor at Damdama College Kamrup, Assam.
Last Date: 15/10/2020
Total Post: 01
Damdama College Kamrup Vacancy in Details
Post Name: Assistant Professor
Number of Vacancies: 01 (Assamese, Roster point 3, UR)
- As per Govt. Office Memorandum No. AHE. 407/2017/44 dated 08/11/2018 with the NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility conditions Candidates having a Ph.D Degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedures for the award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulation 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET
- The candidates must have a minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale) at the master’s degree level in the concerned subject. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to SC/ST/PwD candidates, A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D. holders who, have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 18th September 1991 The candidate has to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications. Eligibility like M.Phil /Ph.D./Seminar papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of the interview and not beyond.
- The age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01/07/2020 with a relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PwD candidates, and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates. The age relaxation is also applicable for candidates as reflected in DHE’s letter DHE/CE/CC/29/2020/15 dated 03/09/2020 in compliance with the Hon’ble High Court order dated 21/08/2019 and 13/02/2020 in W.P(c) No. 5998/2019.
- The candidates must have a Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know the local language.
- In-service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority.
How to Apply
Application, accompanied with a non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs 2,500/– [Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred] only drawn in favor of Principal, Damdama College. P.O -Kulhati payable at AGVB, Kulhati Chessamukh Branch (IFSC – UTBIORRBAGB) must reach the Principal & Secretary on or before 15/10/2020
Advertisement Details: Click Here
College Website: https://damdamacollege.edu.in/