CRPF Recruitment 2023: Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Constable Tradesman at Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF).
CRPF Recruitment 2023
|Apply Online Starting date||27/03/2023|
Post Name: Constable Tradesman
- Number of vacancies: 9212 (Male: 9105, Female: 107)
- Minimum Matric or equivalent from a recognized Board, or university recognized by the Central or State Govt.
- Technical Qualification: Should possess Heavy Transport Vehicle Driving License and should pass the driving test at the time of recruitment.
CT/Mechanic Motor Vehicle:
- Minimum Matriculate or 10th Class pass in 10+2 examination system from a recognized board or equivalent
- Technical Qualification: Possessing 02 years Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle recognized by National or State Council for Vocational training or any other recognized institution and one year practical experience in the field of concerned trade OR National or State apprenticeship certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade of three year duration from a recognized institution and one year practical experience in the field of concerned Trade
For all other Tradesmen:
- Minimum Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board, or university recognized by the Central or State Govt or equivalent Army qualification in case of Ex-Army Personnel.
- Technical Qualification: Must be proficient and worked in respective trades.
(Pioneer Wing) CT(Mason/Plumber/Electrician):
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board
- One year experience in respective trades like Masonary or Plumbing or Electrician
- Preference will be given to those having certificate of trade from recognized Industrial Training Institute.
Constable(Driver):21-27 years as on 01/08/2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02/08/1996 and later than 01/08/2002.
Constable: (MMV/Cobbler/ Carpenter/ Tailor/Brass Band/Pipe Band/ Bugler/ Gardner/ Painter/Cook/Water Carrier /Washerman/Barber/SafaiKaramchari/Mason/Plumber/
Electrician: 18-23 years as on 01/08/2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02/08/2000 and later than 01/08/2005.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC/ MOBC: 3 years
- Ex-servicemen: 3 years
Examination Fees @ Rs 100/- for male candidates of General, EWS and OBC only. Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Female (all categories) candidates & Ex-servicemen are exempted.
- Pay level-3 ( Rs. 21,700 – 69,100)
How to Apply
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the CRPF Website from 27.03.2023 to 25.04.2023
Join Us as a Free Member
|Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here (From 27.03.2023)|