Applications are invited (through Online) from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Engineering Officer at Central Power Research Institute (CPRI).
Last Date: 06/11/2020
Total Post: 11 (UR: 6, OBC: 4, ST: 1)
Job Location: Bhopal, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Noida, Kolkata, Guwahati and Nasik.
CPRI Vacancy in Details
Post Name: Engineering Officer
- BE/B.Tech with First Class in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Metallurgy / Civil /Chemical Engineering / Computer Science with an aggregate minimum of 65% or 6.84/10 CGPA.
- Candidates applying with qualification of AMIE should have 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 in Section B alone (Qualifying of AMIE candidates will be regulated as per MHRD Order No. 11-15-2011-AR(TS.II) dated 6.12.2012. Candidates enrolled for AMIE up to 31.5.2013 and completed the course are only eligible).
- The candidates applying for the post essentially shall posses valid GATE score for the year 2019/2020
- Maximum 30 Years
- Level – 7, Rs. 44,900 – Rs. 142400
- For SC/ST/PWD/women/CPRI Departmental/Ex-servicemen candidates: NIl
- For Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
- The selection is on the basis of their valid GATE Score (2019/2020) in the order of merit. CPRI reserves the right to fix the cut-off GATE score for ranking.
How to Apply
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the CPRI official Website https://cpri.in/ from 12/10/2020 to 06/10/2020
Advertisement copy & Apply online: Click here