Cotton University Post Graduate Admission 2020: Online Applications are invited from interested eligible candidates for admission to postgraduate programs in the Department of Cotton University. Candidate having requisite qualification for admission should fill in and submit the online application form through the university website cotton university.ac.in.There shall be no provision of offline submission of application for admission.
Cotton University Post Graduate Admission 2020
Cotton University PG Courses
- MA: Ancient Indian History, Culture and Archaeology (AIHCA), Anthropology, Arabic, Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Economics, Education, English, Hindi, History, Mass Communication & Journalism, Persian, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Sanskrit, and Sociology
- MSc: Botany, Chemistry, Environmental Biology and Wildlife Sciences (EBWS), Geography, Geology, Mathematics, Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (MBBT), Physics, Statistics, and Zoology
MCA (Master of Computer Applications)
MLISc (Master of Library and Information Sciences)
LLM (Master of Law)
PG Diploma in Gender Studies
- Bachelor’s Degree with Honours/ Major from a recognized university (refer to the notification of General Information for Admission to PG Programmes 2020-21 for details). Candidates who have appeared/ appearing in UG Final Semester Examination 2020 are eligible to apply. They should upload the 5th Semester mark sheet if asked to upload the final mark sheet by the online application software.
- Except for the new self-financing programs of MLISc, LLM, and PG Diploma in Gender studies, Cotton University reserves 50% of the seats for Cotton graduates passed in 2020 or 2019 only.
- An applicant who graduated from Cotton University in 2020 or 2019 with the Honours/Major subject as her his subject of choice for the PG program, shall be considered for admission in the 50% seats reserved for Cotton Graduates on the basis of the CGPA (Core) obtained in the UG examination.
- Admission is Open Category (Graduates from any recognized institution including Cotton University) shall be based on marks obtained in the Cotton Post-Graduate Entrance Examination (CPGEE 2020).
- The 50% seats reserved for Cotton Graduates in certain subjects as mentioned vide page 2 in the general information for admission to PG Programmes 2020-21 shall also be filled on the basis of CPGEE 2020 scores.
- Notification for CPGEE 2020 shall be published on the University website shortly by the Controller of Examinations.
- Cotton Post-Graduate Entrance Examination (CPGEE 2020) is an entrance examination for admission into various PG courses offered by Cotton University under Open Category; i.e., Graduates from any recognized institution including Cotton University.
- CGPEE 2020 shall be held during 15 – 21 October 2020.
- The examinations shall be of Objective Multiple Choice type questions and OMR answer sheets shall be used.
- The entrance examination fee of Rs 800.00 (Rupees eight hundred) will have to be paid by all candidates, including Cotton Graduates, at the time of registration for online application. However, there will be a provision to refund the entrance examination fees to those Cotton Graduates who opt for CGPA based selection only and do not appear in the CPGEE 2020
- Notification of CPGEE Time Table: 10 October 2020
- Downloading of CPGEE 2020 Admit Cards: From 10 October
- CPGEE 2020 Start Date: 15 October 2020
- Publication of CPGEE based Merit List: 04 November 2020
- Admission (Both Cotton graduate and Open categories): 06-07 November 2020
- Registration and Payment of Fees: 08 October 2020 till 7:00 PM
- Submission of completed online Application form: 09 October 2020 till 7.00 PM
Official Notification: Click Here.
Apply Online: Click Here