CMERTI Jorhat Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following post of JRF, Project Assistant & Trainer at Central Muga Eri Research & Training Institute (CMER&TI), Jorhat.
CMERTI Jorhat Recruitment 2020 in Details
1. Junior Research Fellow
- 1st class MSc in Life Sciences / Agriculture with specialization in genetics and breeding (preferably)
- Maximum 28 Years
- Rs 20000/- with NET / GATE; Rs 15000/- without NET / GATE plus HRA
- AIB-5012SI Inter and Intraspecific hybridization for improvement of Eri silkworm, Samia ricini (Donovan) (CSB funded project)
2. Project Assistant
- BSc / Graduate in Science ( any branch of biological/agricultural sciences) / PGDS having experiences in the relevant field.
- Maximum 25 Years
- Rs 12000/- ( Rs 15000/- for PGDS / Diploma in Textile holders)
- AIB05006SI – Breeding of MUGA silkworm for improved silk quality and disease tolerance (CSB funded project)
- ITI Passed with 10 years experience OR Diploma in engineering/graduate in science with 5 years experience OR Graduate in Engineering with 3 years experience
- Rs 21,000/- P.M
- SAMARTH Scheme (Scheme for Capacity Building in the Textile Sector)
How to Apply (CMERTI Jorhat Recruitment 2020)
Candidates are requested to produce original documents and submit a complete bio-data at the time of interview. Interested candidates may send their biodata in advance to the email-id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10/12/2020 (Thursday)
- 10.00 A.M
- Central Muga Eri Research & Training Institute (CMER&TI), Lahdoigarh-785700, Jorhat, Assam.
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Official Website: https://www.cmerti.res.in/