CJM Udalguri New Recruitment 2020
Applications are hereby invited to the Standard Form for filling up the vacancies of Head Assistant, peon, and chowkidar in the establishment of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Udalguri, BTAD.
The last date of application for the Head Assistant Post is fixed on 20th July 2020.
The last date of application for the Peon and Chowkidar post is fixed on 30th July 2020.
Total Posts: 1
The candidates must require at least ten (10) years of experience in the Service as Upper Division Assistant or Supervisory Assistant in the Chief Judicial Magistrates establishment of Assam.
How to apply
Application in Standard Form of Application as published in part-ix of the Assam Gazette is to be sent through proper channel with NOC from their employer with photocopies of all testimonials in support of age, education qualification, caste, experience, etc. along with two (2) copies of recent passport size colored photographs.
2.Name of Post: Peon
Total Posts: 1 (UR)
3.Name of Post: Chowkidar
Total Posts: 1 (ST-P)
Class VIII passed
Pay Band-1 Rs. 12000 -52000/- + GP Rs. 3900/-
Not be less than 18 years of age or more than 42 years in case of General candidates, 45 years for OBC/MOBC and 47 years for SC/ST as on. 31st March 2020
How to apply
The application in Standard Form with self-attested copies of all testimonials regarding Educational Educational Qualification, Age, Caste, along with three(3) copies of recent passport size photographs, duly signed by the candidate on the reverse side should reach the office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate (CJM), Udalguri, BTAD, Assam.
Terms & Conditions
(CJM Udalguri Recruitment 2020)
- Candidates must be Indian citizen as defined in Article 5 to B of the constitution of India.
- For the post of Peon candidates must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 42 years in case of General candidates, 45 years for OBC/MOBC and 47 Years for SC/ST as on 31st March 2020
- For the post of chowkidar which is exclusively reserved for the candidates belonging to the ST(P) category only, the candidates must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 47 years as on 31st March 2020.
- The application with self-attested copies of all testimonials regarding Educational Qualification, Age, caste, along with three (3) Copies of recent passport size photograph, duly signed by the candidate on the reverse side should reach the office of the undersigned.
- Candidates applying for both the posts should apply separately.
- The applicant should mention their Mobile Numbers in the application form, if available.
- The last date of receipt of application is 30th July 2020.
- The application should indicate the name of the post applied for on the top in Block Letters “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PEON/ CHOWKIDAR”
- The list of eligible candidates along with a specific date of interview shall be uploaded official website of Udalguri District Judiciary (www.udalgurijudiciary.gov.in) in due course No separate call letters will be issued. applicants are advised to go through the official website regularly.
- Interview center will be Udalguri Court (Date & Venue will be notified in the official website)
- No. T.A/D. A will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- Application received late or without proper supporting documents or unsigned or without photographs or incomplete Application Form will be summarily rejected.
- For any Update, Candidates should visit the official CJM Udalguri website (www.udalgurijudiciary.gov.in)
- Postal Address: To the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Udalguri, BTAD, Assam.