Chief Judicial Magistrate Lakhimpur Recruitment
Applications are hereby invited from intending eligible candidates in Standard Form (Assam Gazette Part-IX) for filling up the vacancies of three (3) post of Peon (Grade-IV) in the establishment of the Chief Judicial Magistrate Lakhimpur, North Lakhimpur, Assam in the pay band and Grade Pay with other allowances admissible under Rules as shown below-
Last Date: 18/08/2020
Number of Vacancies -03
Post Name – Peon
Pay: Rs 12000-52000/- + GP Rs 3900/-
1. Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5 to B of the Constitution of India.
2. Candidates already serving in Govt. Department should submit their applications through proper channels and if selected will have to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of joining.
3. The eligibility criteria regarding the Educational Qualification of the Candidate is that he/she must have passed Class VIII but should not have passed Class XII. Candidates who have passed Class XII shall be ineligible to apply. Candidates having extra qualifications like driving, electrical repairing knowledge shall be given preference and the candidates are to mention such extra qualification if any in their applications.
4. The candidates must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2020.
5. The application with self-attested copies of all testimonials regarding Educational Qualifications, Age, along with 3(three) copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate on the reverse side should reach the office of the undersigned.
6. The candidates should mention their mobile number, email id in the application form if available
7. An envelope containing the application should indicate the name of the post applied for on the top in Block letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PEON”‘
8. The application shall be addressed to the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Lakhimpur, North Lakhimpur. The applicants shall submit their applications in a dropbox made available for the same in front of the office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Lakhimpur, North Lakhimpur or they may submit through ordinary postal service.
10. The last date of receipt of the application is the l8th of August 2020. No application shall be accepted after the last date of submission of application’ The undersigned shall not be responsible under any circumstances for any postal delay.
11. Considering the present scenario of the COVID 19 Pandemic and to adhere to the guidelines of the Ministry of Health Affairs, Govt of India that of avoiding mass gathering and maintaining social distancing the Selection Board has decided to hold only Oral interview as the mode of the selection process for the aforesaid posts.
The eligible candidates applying for the said posts shall be required to appear for an oral interview before the Interview Board, The date of the oral interview will be uploaded on the official website of Lakhimpur District Judiciary (www.lakhimpurjudiciary.gov.in) and the Notice Board of the office of the undersigned. The list of eligible candidates for interview along with the specific date of interview shall be uploaded on the official website of Lakhimpur District Judiciary (www.lakhimpurjudiciary.gov.in) in due course. No separate call letters will be issued, Applicants are advised to go through the official website regularly.
13. The Interview center will be at District Court, Lakhimpur (Date & Venue will be notified on the official website).
14. No T.A/D.A. will be admissible to the candidate for appearing in the interview.
15. Incomplete applications i.e. those without necessary particulars, signature, photographs, testimonials shall be summarily rejected.
16. Information given by a candidate in his/her application shall bind the candidate and if it is found to be false his/her candidature shall be canceled fort with and he/she shall be liable for criminal prosecution.
17. If any candidate is found canvassing directly or indirectly, his/her candidature will be rejected.
18. The finally selected candidates will be under probation for a period of two years and the appointing authority shall reserve the right to dismiss from service any selected candidate during the period of probation if his/her performance is not found satisfactory.
19. The Selecting/ Appointing Authority reserves the right to cancel the advertisement, alter any terms and conditions of the advertisement at any stage.
Chief Judicial Magistrate Lakhimpur Official Advertisement copy: Click Here
Chief Judicial Magistrate Lakhimpur Official Website-www.lakhimpurjudiciary.gov.in