Chief Inspector of Factories Assam Recruitment 2020
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following Post in the Chief Inspector of Factories Assam in Bongaigaon and Sibsagar district.
Last Date: 01/09/2020
Post-Name-Lower Division Assistant
A. The applicant should have graduated in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 45% marks
B. Candidate should have at least 6 (six) months Diploma / Certificate in Computer Proficiency from a recognized institute. Must have good working knowledge on office productivity software tools (independent of any operating system MS Windows, Linux, Mac, etc.) such as Word Productivity, Spreadsheet, Presentation Graphics, Database, Internet, and Email.
Chief Inspector of Factories Assam Selection Process
Candidates who have received applications should appear for the Objective Type Written Test to be held at the Assam District Headquarters, the date on which the vacancies in the district are to be reported.
Four candidates will be shortlisted against each vacancy based on the marks obtained in the written test. After the written test, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the computer practical test in the vacant seats. The computer (practical) exam consists of 50 marks. They have to bring all the original testimonials, age certificate, educational qualification certificate, and mark sheet, computer proficiency certificate, employment exchange registration certificate, disability certificate (in case of PWD candidates).
Chief Inspector of Factories Assam Terms and Conditions
1) The age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years or less than 38 years till 01/01/2020. According to the government, the upper age has been relaxed. SC / ST and disabled.
2) The application should be accompanied by
(A) Copies of all certificates and a valid employment exchange registration card.
(B) Two copies of a recent passport size color photo are self-certified
(C) Self-addressed envelope (size 22 x 10 cm) affixed with a postage stamp
(D) Disability Certificate (In case of PWD candidates)
3) Candidates / Applicants should mention the name of the post placed on the sealed envelope containing the application form.
4) The last date for receipt of application is 01/09/2020. No application will be accepted after the deadline.
5) An incomplete application will be rejected without giving any information to the applicant.
6) Applicants are required to appear for all examinations at their own expense.
7) Candidates who are already in service should apply through the appropriate channel.
8) Preference will be given to candidates with other qualifications and previous experience in Government / PSUs and other reputed institutes as shown in the standard form published in Assam Gazette Part IX.
9) Candidates who want to apply for more than one category of posts should submit a separate application.
10) No liability for loss of application or late delivery and/or call letter by post.
11) Candidates should note that the officer can then prepare a shortlist from the applicant by determining the cut off level and only those candidates who are eligible to file the shortlist will be called for the examination.
12) Candidates should submit all the required documents along with their completed application forms to the Chief Inspectorate, Assam, Betkuchi, Lokhara, Guwahati – 781040.
13. The decision of the Selection Committee for the appointment of LDA in the establishment of the Factory Inspectorate shall be final as a candidate for admission in the qualifying examination or otherwise.
Official website: www.ciflabour.assam.gov
Advertisement Details: Click Here