Chief Inspector of Boilers Assam Recruitment 2021: Application in standard form as prescribed in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX are invited in a sealed envelope from the intending eligible candidates who are a bonafide citizen of India vide Article -5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up of the Vacant under the office of the Chief Inspector of Boilers, Assam, Lalmati, Guwahati29.
Last Date: 21/01/2021
Total Post: 06
Chief Inspector of Boilers Assam Recruitment 2021 in Details
Number of Vacancies: 03 ( SC- 01, UR-01, RFW-01,)
Number of Vacancies: 03 ( ST(H)- 01,UR-01,OBC-01,)
- Candidates must have minimum qualification of VIII standard passed from a recognized school. Those who have passed HSSLC (Higher Secondary or above) shall not be eligible to apply
- Maximum 40 Years, Age Relaxation as per govt rules
- Written Test
How to apply (Chief Inspector of Boilers Assam Recruitment 2021)
1) Candidates/Applicants will have to superscribe the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
2) The candidate will have to submit a self-attested photocopy of all relevant testimonials of educational qualification, age, experience, caste, valid employment exchange Registration card etc., two recent passport size photographs and one self-addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs. 5/- along with the application.
3) The candidates should submit/send their application to the office of the Chief Inspector of Boilers Assam, Lalmati, Guwahati-29.
4) Candidates already in service should have to apply through proper channel.
5) Candidates willing to apply for more than one category of post shall submit the application separately.
6) The incomplete application will be rejected without giving any information to the candidate.
Official Website: https://www.cib.assam.gov.in/
Advertisement Copy: Click Here