Chhaygaon College has released for the recruitment of 2 sanctioned posts of Assistant Professors in Chhaygaon College, Chhaygaon.
Name of posts: Assistant Professor
No of posts: 2 (Two)
* Assamese – 1 Reserved for ST (H) (Roster No. 30)
* Assamese – 1 Unreserved (Roster No. 31)
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have at least 55% marks at the Master Degree level (5% is relaxable to the candidates belonging to ST/SC Category) in the concerned subject and must have cleared the NET/SLET/SET conducted by the UGC/CSIR or similar test accredited by UGC like SLET Commission.
The candidates having Ph. D Degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum standard & procedure for award of Ph. D Degree) Regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
Eligibility like M. Phil/Ph.D. seminar papers, publications can be acquired and submitted on or before the interview.
Age: Candidates should not be more than 38 (Thirty-Eight) years of age as on 01.01.2020.
There will be a relaxation of 5 years for ST/SC candidates. Candidates have to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting the application.
How to apply: Applications with relevant documents, along with the documentary proof of submitting the application accompanied by a non-refundable demand draft of Rs. 2500/- (Rupees Two Thousand five hundred only) drawn in favor of Principal, Chhaygaon College, Chhaygaon Payable to Bank of Baroda, Chhaygaon Dhekenabari Branch, must reach the Principal, Chhaygaon College, Kamrup within 15 days from the date of publication [12/06/2020] of this advertisement.
* The envelope must be superscribed with the name of the post.
* In-service candidates have to apply through proper channel with a NOC from the concerned authority. Without NOC the applications are liable to be rejected.
* The candidates must have a Permanent Residence Certificate and must know the local language.
Advertisement Details: Click Here.