CCRAS Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following post of Upper Division Clerk at Central Council for research Ayurvedic Sciences ( CCRAS) India.
Last Date: 19/12/2020
Total Post: 06
CCRAS Recruitment in Details
Post Name: Upper Division Clerk
Number of Vacancies: 06
- Officers of the Central Govt, holding analogous post on regular basis or should have Eight years of regular service as Lower Division Clerk in the pay scale of Rs. 19900-63200 in pay level 2 (Pre-revised Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs. 1900/- in PB-I) or equivalent in Central Government
- The candidate should be well conversant with Government Rules, Regulations, and procedures concerning administration, personnel management, financial management, budgeting, and Accounting.
Place of Posting
- Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100/- P.M
How to Apply ( CCRAS Recruitment)
The application form can be downloaded from Council’s website www.ccras.nic.in. The application in the prescribed proforma is to be forwarded through the proper channel to the Director-General, CCRAS, at the above address on or before 19/12/2020. The following documents are to be enclosed along with the application:-
- A certificate to the effect that concerned forwarding parent department/Ministry has no objection to the appointment of the applicant to the post applied for in the CCRAS.
- Details of penalties, if any, imposed, on the applicant during the last 05 years.
- Vigilance clearance in respect of the applicant duly signed by an officer of the appropriate level along-with certified copies of ACRs/APRs for the last 05 years.
Central Council For Research In Ayurvedic Sciences, Jawahar Lai Nehru Bhartiya Chikitsa Evam Homoeopathy Anusaridhan Bhawan 61-65, Institutional Area. Opp, ‘D’ Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058.
For more Details Check the Official Notification.
Official Website: www.ccras.nic.in
Advertisement Copy: Click Here