Bodoland University Kokrajhar Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following post of Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor at Bodoland University Kokrajhar, Assam.
Last Date: 16/11/2020
Total Post: 47
Bodoland University Kokrajhar Vacancy in Details
Number of Vacancies: 15
- An eminent scholar having a PhD degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC- listed journals and a total research score of 120 as the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/ Professor and/or research experience at the equivalent level at the University/ National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate
- An outstanding professional, having a PhD degree in the relevant/ allied/ applied disciplines from any academic institutions (not included in A above)/ industry, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years’ experience.
- Rs.1,44,200-2,18,200/-, AL-14
Number of Vacancies: 16
- A good academic record, with a PhD. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/ research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC- listed journals and a total research score of Seventy-five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2.
- Rs.1,31,400-2,17,100/-, AL-13
Number of Vacancies: 16
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above Educational Qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/ SET or who are or have been awarded a PhD degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M. Phil/PhD Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET.
- Rs. 57,700-1,82,200/-, AL-10
- Maximum 38 Years. Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
Rs. 1,000.00 for General category candidates (in case of ST/SC Rs. 500.00) as an application fee for the post in the form of nationalizing bank Demand Draft in favour of The Registrar, Bodoland University payable at SBI, North Kokrajhar Branch (Code — 7379), Kokrajhar.
How to Apply(Bodoland University Kokrajhar)
A completed application in the prescribed form along with all necessary enclosures and testimonials must reach: The Registrar, Bodoland University, P.O. Rangalikhata (Debargaon), Dist. Kokrajhar (Assam), PIN-783370, latest by 16/11/2020 up to 3.00 P.M. along with self-address (Rs. 5.00) stamp envelope.
Advertisement Copy & Download Application Form by Clicking Here
Bodoland University Kokrajhar Official Website: www.bodolanduniversity.ac.in.