Barpeta Fishery Department Recruitment 2020: Application are invited from Indian Citizen in the prescribed standard form as published in Assam Gazette Part- IX from the intending candidates for filling up of vacant posts as mentioned below in the office of the District Fishery Dev. Officer, Barpeta.
Last Date: 30/11/2020
Total Post: 01
Barpeta Fishery Department Vacancy in Details
Post Name: Grade- IV
- Class VIII Passed
- Rs. 12000-52000/-Grade pay Rs. 3900/-
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 40 years of age on 1.3.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ ST/ as per Govt. rule in force.
The application must be accompanied by the following documents
- Employment Registration No. is mandatory and candidates/ applicants must mention the Registration No. along with the date of the register in their application
- Attested copies of all certificates/ Marksheets in support of educational qualification along with age, caste certificate including valid employment registration card.
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph duly self-attested
- A self-addressed envelop size (22cm×10cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs. 10.00 only
How to Apply
Candidates/ applicants will have to superscribe the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelopes carrying the application form. The application should be submitted by post to the District Fishery Dev. Officer, Barpeta, P.O Barpeta, PIN- 781301. No application would be received in person.
Barpeta Fishery Department Official Website: Click Here
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
1 thought on “Barpeta Fishery Department Recruitment 2020 | Apply for Grade- IV Post”