Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited (through Online) from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Security & Fire Officer at Bank of Baroda India.
Last Date: 08/01/2021
Total post: 32
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 in Details
Number of Vacancies: 27
- Graduate in any Discipline from Recognized University/ Institute.
- An officer not below the rank of Captain of Indian Army or equivalent rank in Indian Navy/ Air Force, with a minimum of 5 years of commissioned service or
- An officer not below the rank of Asstt. Superintendent/ Deputy Superintendent/ Asstt. Commandant/ Deputy Commandant of Indian Police/ Para Military Forces with a minimum of 5 years service as an Officer in such Force.
- Minimum 25 Years and Maximum 40 Years
Number of Vacancies: 05
- BE (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur or
- B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering) from a recognized university (AICTE) or
- B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from a recognized university (AICTE) or
- Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers (India/ UK) or
- Completed Station Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC) Nagpur
- Minimum 23 Years and Maximum 35 Years
- Approximately Rs.71,000/- and Rs. 88,000/- P.M
Place of posting
- The place of posting will be depending upon the Bank’s requirement from time to time. Candidates shall be placed at any of its Offices/Branches in India.
- For SC/ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD) Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs.600/-
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through Bank’s website on or before 08/01/2021.
Apply Online: Click Here
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Bank Website: https://www.bankofbaroda.in/