AYUSH Society Assam Recruitment 2022: Walk-in-interview for contractual engagement against the following position under National AYUSH Mission (NAM), Assam, will be held on 30.05.2022 from 11.00 A.M. onward at Office of the National AYUSH Mission, Assam, House No.1, Banphul Nagar Path (Near Housefed), Basistha Road, Dispur, Guwahati-6.
AYUSH Society Assam Recruitment 2022 in detail
- Interview Date: 30.05.2022
- Total Post: 02
1.Consultant – NAM
- Vacancies: 01
- Minimum bachelor degree (BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BSMS/BYNS) from recognized University
- Minimum 03 years working experience in Public health Programme
- Rs. 50,000/- as consolidated remuneration with provision of annual enhancement of 05% based on satisfactory performance to be decided by the performance assessment committee of AYUSH
- A candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 59 years of age as on 01.07.2022.
- Vacancies: 01
- MBA-IT/MCA/M.Sc.-IT/BCA from recognized institute.
- Minimum 03 years experience in a government or any other reputed organization
- The candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 59 years of age as on 01.07.2022.
- Rs. 32,000/- per month as consolidated remuneration with provision of annual enhancement of 05% based on satisfactory performance to be decided by the performance assessment committee of AYUSH
How to Apply
- The candidates must bring with them a duly filled up APPLICATION FORM along with a set of self attested photo copies of all the relevant documents/certificates.
- The candidates also must bring all the relevant original documents/certificates for necessary verification at the time of the walk-in-interview. The APPLICATION FORM shall be available in the official website of Directorate of AYUSH, Assam (i.e. https://ayush.assam.gov.in).
Terms and Conditions
a) The engagement will be for a period of 1(one) year initially which may be extended subject to successful performance of their duties which will be assessed by the appraisal committee.
b) Only those candidates who fulfill all the criteria in respect of the position for which they are applicants shall be entertained.
c) The undersigned reserves the right to cancel, alter or modify the advertisement or terms and conditions of the advertisement without prior notice.
d) All the other matter which are not specially provided in this advertisement shall be decided by the Selection Committee constituted for the purpose.
e) The result of the Walk-in-Interview will be published in the website https:// ayush.assam.gov.in in due course of time. All the applicants are advised to visit the website accordingly.
f) No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Join Us as a Free Member
Advertisement Copy: Click Here