Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Assistant Manager at Axis Bank, India.
Axis Bank Recruitment 2023
Post Name: Assistant Manager
- Number of Vacancies: N/A
About the Role
Young bankers at Axis Bank operate in a variety of fast paced roles which offer a holistic exposure across the key areas of banking including sales, relationship management, investment products and others. These are predominantly customer facing sales roles.
The role offered by Axis Bank via this program will constitute of selling banking & financial products to the bank’s existing and new customers. During Internship and OJT period, you will need to perform the duties/task associated with your role as part of the learning process. The posting location allocated (at any branch/office of the bank) during Internship and at the time of final posting as employee (OJT /On the Job Training period is the first 3 months from the time of your joining as employee), would solely depend upon business requirements of the Bank and the vacancies available at that time. The bank cannot guarantee posting as per the preferred location of the candidate.
- Sell financial products to the bank’s existing and new customers that would best fulfil the customer’s needs by developing an understanding of the banks offerings and multiple product portfolios as per the business requirements
- Generate leads (new/through engagement with existing customers) to position and drive the key value drivers for the bank – use the bank’s digital assets, increase deposits and drive investment in various financial products through direct/indirect sales
- Drive fee income through cross selling of allied products and services including loans, credit/debit cards, lockers, forex, insurance, mutual funds and others
- Interact with customers on a day to day basis via customer visits/calling/in branch engagement to sell/cross-sell, service their requests, and understand their needs. Develop a sense of trust with the customer and strive to build long term relationships
- Maintain high standards of ethics and integrity and ensure compliance to the banks rules and operating procedures
- Complete mandatory certifications and continually refresh and upgrade knowledge on the banks procedures and product portfolio.
- Product and Services Knowledge
- Process Knowledge & Process Orientation
- Regulatory and Compliance Knowledge
- Basic Financial Awareness
- Customer Relationship Management and Selling Skills
- Demonstrate positive traits like: being supportive, collaborative, ensure timely response, teamwork, flexibility, respect
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish trust
About Branch Banking
Axis bank has an exciting and broad footprint of branches across 26 states and 6 Union Territories. The branches at axis bank are the growth engine of the bank and offer services to our customers across multiple products and services. Our branches operate with a firm belief about our “dil se open” philosophy and a strong customer first approach that positions us as a preferred banking partner. Axis bank is an exciting place to start your career as it helps you to frontend and build relationships with clients and learn and build the foundation of a successful career in banking.
How to Apply
All eligible and interested candidates can apply online for the post of Assistant Manager at Axis Bank on the official website on or before the last date.
(axomjobs.com provide information on only government and private jobs in Assam and India, if Anyone dealing with such agencies or individuals shall be doing at their own risk and We will not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage suffered directly or indirectly. Do not pay anyone for any job.)
Join Us as a Free Member
|Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|