NHM, Assam on behalf of Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society, Assam invited online application for the following Vacancies under AAAS, Assam for Engagement on purely contractual Basis Under the payrolls of Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society(AAAS), Assam.
Atal Amrit Abhiyan Vacancy Details
Number of Vacancies-60
Scheme Name: Atal Amrit Abhiyan
2. Pradhan Mantri Arogyamira (PMAM)
Number of Vacancies-369
- Higher Secondary (10+2) pass in the Science stream.
- Age below 30 years as on 1% January 2020.
- Must be fluent in Assamese, English, and Hindi.
- Must be computer literate.
- Employment Exchange Registration number.
- Experience in Health Sector will be preferable.
- Eligible candidates based on the above eligibility criteria will be shortlisted based on a marking pattern of a total of 100 marks.
- Maximum of 50 marks will be allotted on academic performance and experience.
- The balance 50 marks will be allotted through the Personal interview.
- Consolidated pay of Rs. 20,000/- per month. Over and above the remuneration, incentive @ Rs.30/- per pre-auth with a capping of Rs.10,000/- per month.
How to Apply
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply through the Atal Amrit Abhiyaan Society official website on or before 23/09/2020.
A list of shortlisted candidates will be published on the website
along with the date, time, and venue details of the Personal Interview
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here