Assam University Silchar Recruitment 2020: A walk-in-interview will be held on 18-11-2020 at 11:30 a.m. at Kamini Kumar Chanda Guest House. Assam University, Silchar, for engagement of two Guest faculties for a period of,44 days, on a purely temporary basis in the Department of Pharmaceutical Science, Assam University. Silchar-788011 as per the details given below.
walk-in-interview Date: 18/11/2020
Total Post: 02
Assam University Silchar Vacancy in Details
Post Name: Guest Faculty
Number of vacancies: 01
Number of vacancies: 01
Education Qualification(Assam University Silchar )
i) A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point- scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET.
Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph.D. program prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then-existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/ Colleges/ institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:-
- The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode
- The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners
- An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted
- The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal
- The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC / ICSSR/ CSIR or any similar agency. The fulfillment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic Affairs) of the University concerned or
The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among the top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by anyone of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (AR WU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
How to Apply (Assam University Silchar )
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview which will be held on 18/11/2020 at Kamini Kumar Chanda Guest House. Assam University, Silchar.
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Assam University Silchar official Website: http://www.aus.ac.in/