Applications are invited (through Online) from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI) at Assam Transport Department.
Last Date: 09/11/2020
Total Post: 26 (UR: 11, OBC/ MOBC: 5, SC: 2, STP: 4, STH: 1, EWS: 3)
Assam Transport Department Vacancy in Details
Post Name: Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI)
- Higher Secondary Passed with 3 (three) years Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognised Institute of Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India and also duly recognised by AICTE.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the Application Form or
- The candidate must produce a valid registration certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with the Application Form.
- Maximum 38 Years. Age Relaxable as per govt Rules
- A candidate should have sound health, both mentally & physically and should be free from any organic defect bodily infirmity likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his duties.
- A candidate is required to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service.
Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- For General/EWS Candidates: 285.40
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Candidates: 185.40
- For BPL Candidates: 35.40
- For PWBD Candidates: 35.40
- Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- with GP Rs. 9400
How to Apply
Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on the ‘Register Here’ link.
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here