Assam Transport Department Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited (through Online) from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Enforcement Inspector at Assam Transport Department.
Last date: 18/01/2021
Grand Total Post: 05
Assam Transport Department Recruitment 2020 in Details
Post Name: Enforcement Inspector
Number of Vacancies: 05
- A Degree in Arts/Science or Commerce of a University recognized by the Govt. of Assam or
- H.S.S.L.C with 3(three) years Diploma in Automobile or
- Mechanical Engineering from a recognised Institute of Govt. of Assam/ Govt. of India and also duly recognised by AICTE.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose or
- The candidate must produce a Registration Certificate in Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with the application form
- Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 38 Years, Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates
- For General/EWS Candidates: Rs.285.40/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Candidates: Rs.185.40/-
- For BPL/PWBD Candidates: Rs.35.40/-
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply online APSC Official Website from 17/12/2020 to 18/01/2020
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Online Apply Link: Click Here ( From 17/12/2020)