Assam State Portal Recruitment 2022: Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Grade III & IV at Assam State Portal
Assam State Portal Recruitment 2022 in Details
- Last Date: 07.06.2022
- Total post: 26441
1. Grade III (Category I)
- Vacancies: 8331
- Posts: Accountant, Cashier, Junior Assistant, LDA, Stenographer, etc
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Certificate/ Diploma of minimum 6 months duration.
2. Grade III (Category II)
- Vacancies: 3690
- Posts: Field Assistant, Fieldman, Foreman, Section Assistant, Soil Conservation Field Worker Junior, Agriculture Extension Officer, etc.
- Candidates must have passed HSSLC or class 12th or equivalent examinations. (Some specific posts need candidates to be class 12th passed from the science stream.)
3. Grade III (Category III)
- Vacancies: 1120
- Posts: Driver.
- Candidates must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination.
4. Grade-IV (Class-IV)
- Vacancies: 9000+4300
- Minimum Class VIII Passed and maximum HSSLC or class 12th or equivalent examination passed. Candidates having qualifications higher than the maximum qualification are not eligible to apply for these vacancies.
- 18-40 Years, Age Relaxation a per govt. rules
- UR/OBC/MOBC: Grade III: 350 & Grade IV: 200
- SC/ST: Grade III: 250 & Grade IV: 150
How to Apply
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the Assam State Portal website from 11.04.2022 to 07.06.2022
Join Us as a Free Member
Last date extension Notice: Click Here