Applications in the prescribed proforma (as per Annexure I to the advertisement) are invited from an eligible individual candidate for contractual engagement of one Legal Resource Person on Panchayati Raj Institutions in the office of the Assam State Election Commission subject to fulfillment of the following criteria
Last Date: 15/09/2020
Assam State Election Commission Vacancy Details
Post Name-Legal Resource Person
Period of Engagement-01 Year
Assam State Election Commission, 2nd Floor, Aditya Tower, Opp.- Downtown Hospital, GS Road, Guwahati-781006
Qualifications/ Essential and Desirable
1. Applicant should be Indian national
2. The applicant should be below 45 (forty-five) years of age.
3. The applicant for the post must have an LLB degree from a recognized university in India preferably National Law Universities or another reputed Law institute; preferably the candidate would have done LLM in Constitutional law/Electoral laws.
4. Extra credit will be given for a Ph.D. in a related field or experience of work in a related field as a practicing advocate.
5. The candidate should furnish a work plan indicating areas and activities of work with monthly, quarterly, and annual targets.
Remuneration:-Rs.9.00 Lakh Per Year
How to Apply
Interested applicants may submit an application indicating their interest in working for the Assam State Election Commission as per proforma at Annexure- I.The envelope containing the applicants, details as mentioned above should be clearly labeled, Application for the post of Legal Resource Person on Panchayati Raj Institutions in the Assam State Election Commission ” and addressed to The Secretary Assam State Election Commission, Housefed Complex, Dispur, Guwahati-78l 006 on or before 15/09/2020.