Assam Silk Outreach Mission Society Recruitment: Eligible candidates are invited to attend a walk-in-interview for the following post of Sericulture Technical Assistant on a purely temporary & contractual basis for a period of 11 months at Assam Silk Outreach Mission Society, Guwahati, Assam.
Interview Date: 28/09/2020
Assam Silk Outreach Mission Society Vacancy Details
Post-Name-Sericulture Technical Assistant
- B.Sc. in Sericulture from College of Sericulture under Assam Agriculture University or
- M.Sc. in Sericulture/ Sericulture Technology from a recognized University/ Institution or
- M.Sc. in Zoology/ Botany/ Bio-Technology with Post Graduate Diploma in Sericulture.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in Sericulture. especially in Muga (Golden Silk) along with the above mentioned required educational qualification.
Salary: Rs.26,000/- P.M
Must not be less than 18 years or and more than 40 years as on 01-01-2020.upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC/MOBC and 5 years dor SC/ST Candidates as per Govt. Rule.
How to Apply
Eligible & Interested candidates may appear before the selection committee for the walk-in-interview with original documents and a set of photocopies of the followings
- Valid Photo Identity Proof.
- Educational Qualification (Mark sheets & Certificates),
- Experience Certificate(s)
- Age Proof (HSLC/10th Admit Card or Pass Certificate).
- Caste Certificate.
- Candidates are also requested to bring 2(two) recent passport size photos.
Date of Interview-28/09/2020
Time of Reporting: 10:00 AM
Venue of Interview
2nd Floor, Office of the Mission Director
Assam Silk Outreach Mission Society
Directorate of Sericulture Campus
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Official Website: https://sericulture.assam.gov.in/