Assam Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022: Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Sub Inspector AB at Assam Police.
- Last Date: 21.01.2022
- Total Post: 320
Assam Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 in Details
1.Sub Inspector (AB) Male & Transgender
Number of Vacancies: 314
2. Sub Inspector (AB) Female
Number of Vacancies: 06
- The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institution affiliated to a recognized University
- Rs. 14000- 60500 (Pay Band No. 2) plus Rs. 8700/- Grade pay plus other allowances as admissible under the rules
Sports person who have represented India/National team of the state of Assam at the National Level in the disciplines recognized by International Olympic Committee & Indian Olympic Association shall be eligible for vacancies earmarked for sports person. The post against this category will be filled up at State level. The recognized sports by IOC and IOA will be as follows.Recognized Sports of Indian Olympic Association and Indian Olympic Committee.
6. Billiards and Snooker
19. Kayaking and Canoeing
21. Lawn bowl
22. Modern pentathlon
29. Table Tennis
37. Ice hockey
38. Ice skating
- Candidate should not be more than 24 years and less than 20 years of age as on 01.01.2021 (Candidate must be born on or before 01.01.2001 and on or after 01.01.1997).
Relaxation: Relaxations : Upper age limit will be relaxed for:
(i) 5 (five) years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) and ST(H).
(ii) 3 (three) years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/ MOBC.
(iii) Additional 3 (three) years in respect of National and International sports person who have represented India/ National Team of the state of Assam at the National or International level in the discipline recognized by International Olympic Committee & Indian Olympic Association. This will be over and above the relaxation age as per Govt. existing policy.
For the purpose of determining the age limit, the SLPRB will accept only the date of birth recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate issued by a recognized education Board. No other documents relating to age such as horoscopes, affidavits, birth extracts from Municipal Corporations, service records and the like will be accepted.
- Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to sit in written examination. Candidates numbering only 5 times the number of posts in respect of each category will be called for PST (Physical Standard Test) and PET (Physical Efficiency Test) on merit basis. If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity as may be detected by the Medical Officer present in the Recruitment Board, he/ she will be debarred from participating in the other tests.
The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based. There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark. There will be negative marking of ½ mark for each wrong answer. The questions will be set in three parts (i) Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension (ii) Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India and (iii) General Knowledge. Candidates will use black or dark blue ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet. Duration of the test will be of 3 (three) hours.
- The question paper for Written Exam will be in the following languages.
- Assamese/ Bodo/ Bengali/English.
PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST
- 80 MARKS FOR MALE & TRANSGENDER AND 60 MARKS FOR FEMALE
- Candidates must not have knocked knee, flat foot or squint eyes, and colour blindness. Varicose vein shall be considered as disqualification. They must be in good mental and bodily health. They must be free from any physical deformities and free from diseases such as diabetes, hernia, piles, respiratory diseases or any other ailment that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties. The distant vision should be 6/6 for at least one eye and not poorer than 6/9 for the other without correction. Near vision should be normal.
- Certificate of proof of age. (Admit Card of H.S.L.C. / equivalent examination)
- Pass Certificate & Mark sheet of Graduation (BA / B. Sc / B.Com or equivalent examination).
- Employment Exchange registration card.
- Certificate of Sports person to avail 5% reservation of posts & age relaxation as mentioned in Para I (C) & II (d) (iii) above respectively.
- Certificate of Caste from Competent Authority. NO CASTE CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY OTHER STATES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Permanent Residential Certificate.
- Transgender Certificate issued by Competent Authority, if any.
- EWS certificate, if any from Competent Authority.
How to Apply
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the Assam Police official website from 22.12.2021 to 21.12.2022
Join Us as a Free Member
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here (From 22.12.2021)