Assam Police Recruitment 2022: Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of 705 POSTS OF CONSTABLE (UB) & 1429 POSTS OF CONSTABLE (AB) and 306 SI at Assam Police.
- Last Date: 09.01.2022
- Total Post: 2440
Assam Police Recruitment 2022 in Details
1.Sub Inspector (UB)
Number of Vacancies: 306
- The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College / Institutions affiliated to a recognized University
Age Limit (Assam Police Recruitment 2022)
- Candidate’s age must be between 20 to 26 years as on 1st July 2021 (i.e. the candidate must be born on or before 01.07.2001 and on or after 01.07.1995).Age Relaxation as per govt. rules
2. Unarmed Branch
Number of Vacancies: 705
- H.S. or Class XII passed from Govt. recognized Board or Council for the post of Constable, Unarmed Branch, District Executive Force (DEF)
3. Armed Branch
Number of Vacancies: 1429
- H.S.L.C. or Class-X passed from Govt. recognized Board or Council for the post of constable of Armed Branch.
Age Limit (Assam Police Recruitment 2022)
- 18 to 25 years as on 1st July of 2021 (i.e. the candidate must be born on or before 01.07.2003 and on or after 01.07.1996).
Relaxations : Upper age limit will be relaxed for:
(i) 5 (five) years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) and ST(H).
(ii) 3 (three) years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
(iii) Additional relaxation of 3 (three) years in respect of trained Home Guards/members of VDPs’ (registered) who have served for a period of 3(three) years or more.
(iv) Additional relaxation of 10 (ten) years in respect of FMMOs/SPOs (Certificate to this effect from competent authority will have to be submitted).
Documents Required (Assam Police Recruitment 2022)
- Candidates must register his/ her name with a local Employment Exchange in Assam
- Candidates must speak Assamese or any other state language fluently
- Permanent Residential Certificate.
MEDICAL STANDARDS (Assam Police Recruitment 2022)
Candidates must not have knocked knee, flat foot or squint eyed, and they should not be colour blind. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. They must be in good mental and bodily health. They must be free from any physical deformities and free from diseases such as diabetes, hernia, piles, respiratory diseases or any other ailment that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
The distant vision should be 6/6 for at least one eye and not poorer than 6/9 for the other without correction. Near vision should be normal.
Candidates having educational qualification Higher Secondary and above may also apply for both Armed Branch & Unarmed Branch. In such case, in the online application form, the applicant will have to clearly mention his/her preference for the posts of Unarmed Branch & Armed Branch.
Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of the following documents:
a) Passport Size Photograph:-(Assam Police Recruitment 2022)
Please pay attention to upload good quality photograph. Poor quality of photograph submitted will lead to rejection of your application. The Admit card will be printed with the uploaded photograph.
i) The photograph must be in colour and must be taken in a professional studio. Photograph taken using a mobile phone and other self composed portraits are not acceptable.
ii) Photograph must be taken in a white background.
iii) The photograph must have been taken after 1st July, 2021.
iv) Face should occupy about 50% of the area in the photograph, and with a full face view looking into the camera directly.
v) The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow. Forehead, both eyes, nose, cheeks, lips and chin should be clearly visible.
vi) If you normally wear spectacles, glare on glasses is not acceptable in your photo. Glare can be avoided with a slight downward tilt of the glasses for the photo shoot.
vii) You must not wear spectacles with dark or tinted glasses, only clear glasses are permitted.
viii) Ask your photo studio to provide the image in a JPEG format and also on a standard 4.5cm x 3.5cm (45mm x 35mm) print.
ix) Maximum pixel resolution for JPEG: 640 x 480 (0.3 Mega Pixel) (Ask your studio to reduce it to this resolution if it is higher).
x) Minimum pixel resolution for JPEG: 320 x 240.
xi) The maximum file size is 450 kb (kilo bytes).
xii) For your own benefit it may be prudent not to intentionally change your facial features or hair style as in the photograph until the day of the exam.
b) Signature:-(Assam Police Recruitment 2022)
i) Please put your signature with a black or dark blue ink on a white paper.
ii) Get the signature digitally photograph / image scanned by a professional photo studio, and get the image cropped by the studio itself.
iii) Only JPEG image formats will be accepted.
iv) The maximum pixel resolution for the image is 800 x 300.
v) The minimum pixel resolution for the image is 400 x 150.
vi) Dimension of signature image should be 3.5cm (width) x 2.5cm (height).
vii) The maximum file size is 100 kb.
viii) Mobile phone photograph of signature is not acceptable, and can result in disqualification of the application.
c) Documents :-(Assam Police Recruitment 2022)
- Certificate of proof of age. (Admit Card of H.S.L.C. / equivalent examination)
- Pass Certificate & Marksheet of all qualifications
- Employment Exchange registration certificate.
- Certificate of Caste from Competent Authority. NO CASTE CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY OTHER STATES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Permanent Residential Certificate.
- Certificate of additional qualification such as Degree / Diploma Certificate from Govt. recognized / accredited institute (pass certificate as well as marksheet)
- Certificate of Sports person (if applicable).
- Basic & Advanced Home Guard training and experienced certificate issued by Competent Authority (if applicable).
- Certificate of NCC from Competent Authority (if applicable).
- Transgender Certificate issued by Competent Authority (if applicable).
- EWS certificate, if any from Competent Authority.
- VDP member experience certificate (if applicable).
- F.M.M.O. Certificate issued by Special Branch Hqrs. of Assam Police, Kahilapara, Guwahati (if applicable).
- Appointment certificate as SPO issued by the Superintendent of Police (if applicable).
- Diploma in Nursing (if applicable).
How to Apply (Assam Police Recruitment 2022)
All eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the SLPRB website from 10.12.2021 to 09.01.2022
Applications must be submitted online through SLPRB website www.slprbassam.in. No other forms of application will be entertained.
Candidates must follow the following steps during submission of online application:
• Register in the Portal using a valid mobile number.
(Note: Candidates are advised to keep the mobile number unchanged until the recruitment process is over)
• After successful registration candidates will get an Assam Police Recruitment ID. Candidates will have to apply for any posts advertised through SLPRB during the year 2021-2022 by logging in with this ID.
•Candidates will register their profile in the application portal once for all. However, the candidature of those candidates will be cancelled who generate multiple recruitment ID. All Candidates will have to appear for their PST/ PET & Written Test only at the district under which their permanent Residential address falls.(Assam Police Recruitment 2022)
(For More Details Check Notification or Visit Official website)
Related Post: NHM Assam Recruitment 2021 | Apply online for 409 Staff Nurse & Other Post
Join Us as a Free Member
- Facebook Group: Click Here
- Whatsapp Group: Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click Here
Advertisement Copy: SI | AB & UB
Apply Online: Click Here