Assam HS TET Admit Card 2021: Secondary Education Department, Assam has released the official notification of Assam Higher Secondary (HS) TET exam 2021. Accordingly, Assam HS TET Admit Card 2021 will be made available from 01/01/2021
Assam HS TET Admit Card 2021 in Details
Name of Exam: Assam Higher Secondary Teachers’ Eligibility Test 2021
Conducted by: Secondary Education Department, Assam
Date of exam: 10th Jan 2020 (Tentatively)
Application mode: Online
TET Score validity: 7 years
Assam Higher Secondary TET 2021 Zones
Applicants of HS TET have to select one of the zones for appearing in the Higher Secondary Teacher’s Eligibility Test, 2021 examination.
Assam HS TET 2020 Syllabus
Paper-I Common Syllabus: Total Marks: 100
Part I: Pedagogy (20 Marks)
Part II: General English (40 Marks)
Part III: Basic Numericals (20 Marks) (of Class 10 Level)
Part IV: Assam and Its People (20 Marks)
PAPER-II: Option A – Commerce: Total Marks: 100
Part I: Business Studies (20 Marks)
Part II: Accountancy (30 Marks)
Part III: Salesmanship & Advertising (20 Marks)
Part IV: Banking (15 Marks)
Part V: Insurance (15 Marks)
PAPER-II: Option B – Science: Total Marks: 100
Candidates can choose any two parts from this syllabus
Part I: Physics (50 Marks)
Part II: Chemistry ( 50 Marks)
Part III: Biology(50 Marks)
Part IV: Mathematics (50 Marks)
PAPER-II: Option C – General Studies and Current Affairs: Total Marks: 100
1. India’s freedom movement
2. National Symbols
3. Constitution of India: Basic features, important Articles and important amendments.
4. Right issues: Human rights, consumer’s rights, right to information. Right to education, right to food, women’s right.
5. Economic Planning in India: Major objectives of Five Year Plans, Poverty, liberalization, privatization and globalization and the Indian Economy, Census 2011, inclusive growth.
6. Physical geography of India
7. Economic geography of India
9. Climate Change
10. Information technology: its applications
11. Fairs, festivals, dances and music of India
12. National institutions of India: Lalit Kala Academy, Sangeet Natak Academy, Sahitya Academy, Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), University Grants Commission (UGC), Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), Election Commission of India, Central Statistics Office (CSO), National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), RBI (Reserve Bank of India), DRDO(Defence Research & Development Organisation), NDA (National Defence Academy), CSIR (Council of Scientific & Industrial Research), ISI (Indian Statistical Institution), UPSC (Union Public Service Commission), SSC (Staff Selection Commission), NEC (North Eastern Council), NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development).
13. International Institutions: UNICEF, U.N.( Functions & Organs), WTO (Objectives, functions and India’s role in the organization), ASEAN (Look East policy), SAARC.
14. Major tribes of North Eastern India
15. Events of current importance: State, national and international (Period to be covered from 1991 from the introduction of Liberalization, Privatization & Globalization to present day),
* Cultural, political, scientific, social, economic, literary and games and sports.
Minimum Qualifying Marks of Assam HS TET 2021
To qualify in TET Examination the candidate must score at least 60% marks in each paper. However, 5% relaxation in marks will be given for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PH candidates. The candidate whose degree of physical disability is more than 40% is only eligible to apply, under the PH category.
Download Assam HS TET Admit Card 2021: Click Here 01/01/2021
Exam Notification: Click Here
Advertisement Details: Click Here
Official website: https://ssa.assam.gov.in