Assam Higher Secondary TET 2020: Secondary Education Department Assam released the notification of Assam Higher Secondary TET 2020. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for Assam HS TET Examination Assam 2020-2021 at ssa.assam.gov.in which will be starting on 20th December 2020.
Last date of Submission of Online Application form: 03/12/2020
Last date of fees Payment: 06/12/2020
Date of examination: 10/1/2021
Assam Higher Secondary TET 2020 in Details
- Assam Higher Secondary Teachers’ Eligibility Test 2020
- Secondary Education Department, Assam
Date of exam
- 10th Jan 2020 (Tentatively)
- 7 years
- Post-Graduation with at least 50 % marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teachers Education recognized institution, but degrees obtained from off-campus and distance education institutions shall not be considered as valid. (If the Territorial Jurisdiction of the institution is beyond their approved jurisdiction then the Institution and the subject in which the degree is awarded must have the approval of UGC and all other concerned authorities).
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of Assam
- The age of the candidate must not be less than 21 years of age. At the time of appointment in Govt./Prov. Schools upper and lower age limit will be applicable as per the Govt. rules/act prevailing at that time.
- General candidates: Rs 500/- (Rs. Five hundred)
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC and PWD candidates: Rs. 300/- (Three hundred)
- Payment mode: The fees need to be paid in online mode only.