Assam Fishery Department Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited (through Online) from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer at Assam Fishery Department under Assam Public Service Commission.
Last Date: 27/11/2020
Total Post: 18 (UR: 9, OBC/ MOBC: 5, STP: 1, STH: 2, EWS: 1)
Assam Fishery Department Vacancy in Details
Post Name: Junior Engineer
- A candidate must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Govt. Engineering institute recognized by AICTE.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering obtained through Distance mode of Education, by whatever name called, will not be accepted.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the application form .
- Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- GP: Rs. 8,700/-
- Maximum 38 Years, Age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
- For General/EWS Candidates: 285.40
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
- For BPL/PWBD/Women Candidate: 35.40
How to Apply
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online through Assam Public Service Commission website on or before 27/11/2020.
Advertisement Copy: Click Here .
Apply Online: Click Here