Assam ANM Admission 2020: Application are invited (through Online) from female citizens of Indian for admission into ANM Training Course for the Session 2020-21 under Directorate of Health Services (FW), Assam.
Last Date: 10/12/2020
Assam ANM Admission 2020 in Details
- A.N.M. (Auxiliary Nurses Midwives) Course Session 2020-21
- Govt. A.N.M Training Centres of Assam
- The minimum qualification for selection of the candidates is HSSLC (10+2) or equivalent, and or, as per the latest guidelines of Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of Assam and must furnish a certificate to this effect. The provision of a permanent resident certificate shall not be applicable to the wife/ daughters of the employees of the Government of Assam.
- An only female candidate may apply.
- The candidate must not be less than 18 years and more than 25 years as of 31st December 2020 of the year of admission. The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for SC, ST, OBC/MOBC candidates.
How to Apply (Assam ANM Admission)
All the eligible and interested female candidates can apply online through the DHS(FW) Assam Department Website from 01/12/2020 to 10/12/2020.
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Online Apply Link: Click Here ( From 01/12/2020)
Official Website: http://dhsfw.assam.gov.in/
2 thoughts on “Assam ANM Admission 2020 | ANM Course Under DHS(FW) Assam Department”
Name morjina parbin Emil address phone number 6001193485
Ps chhaygoan dist Kamrup
Hi good job
Good morning please Coll me