Assam Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2020: Applications in Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette Part IV are invited from intending, eligible candidates who are citizens of India as defined in the Constitution of India, having registration in Employment Exchanges in the State of Assam for filling up of the vacant post in the office of the Assam Administrative Tribunal, as detailed below:
Last Date: 30/01/2021
Total Post: 01
Assam Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2020 in Details
Post Name: Driver
Number of Vacancies: 01 (OBC)
- HSLC passed or it’s equivalent from a recognized board Council of Govt. of Assam
Salary(Assam Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2020)
- Rs.14000/-49,000/-GP Rs.5200/-
Selection Criteria (Assam Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2020)
Candidates will have to appear in the following examinations for selection
- Phase I- Candidates whose applications will be accepted will be required to appear in a written /online test including knowledge on driving rules etc. of 50 marks. (The mode of the test i.e., whether written or online will be intimated in due course of time)
- Phase II- against the single vacancy, ten candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear along with all original testimonials in a Driving skill test to be held at Guwahati & also for a physical fitness checkup, to be notified later on. The driving skill test will be of 50 marks.
Age Limit (Assam Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2020)
- Candidates must not be aged less than 21 years and more than 38 years as on 1st January 2021. However, the upper age limit is relaxable by 3(three) years for OBC/ MOBC and 5 (five) years for SC/ST Candidates. (Copy of HSLC admit card/certificate/ legally recognized birth certificate only will be accepted as age proof and is to be submitted along with the application)
Eligibility Criteria (Assam Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2020)
- Candidates applying for the post must have the prescribed minimum qualification mentioned above.
- Candidates must have minimum 3(three) years driving experience in Govt./ SemiGovt. undertakings/boards/ corporations as on 01/01/2021.
- The period from the granting of Driving Licence till the date of application must be minimum of three years.
- Candidates must be physically fit without any disability and with good eyesight.
- Candidates must not have any criminal records and police case.
- The applicant must legibly fill up all the columns of the application form.
- The office of A.A.T will not be responsible to co-relate any document sent separately.
- Application not duly signed or found to be incomplete or to contain false documents/ information will be summarily rejected without giving any intimation to the candidate concerned.
- Candidates already in service in Govt. / semi Govt. deptt. etc. must apply through proper channel as per Govt. norms.
- No responsibility shall be taken for loss or late delivery of the application and /or call letter by post.
- Candidates will have to appear in the test at their own expense.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- The decision of the Selection Committee will be treated as final.
- The selected candidate will be required to submit an undertaking in writing to the appointing authority that he/she will abide by the New Pension Scheme of the Govt.
Documents to be submitted with the application form (Assam Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2020)
a) Copy of HSLC admit card/ certificate /legally recognized birth certificate, which will only be accepted as age proof.
b) Copy of caste certificate.
c) Copy of mark sheet/ pass certificate issued by the Board/ Council.
d) Experience certificate.
e) Copy of valid LMV driving license.
f) Two copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidates indicating full name on the backside.
g) A self-addressed envelope (size -10 inch x 4.5 inches) affixing postage stamp of Rs. 5/-
h) Copy of up to date employment exchange registration card, * Canvassing directly or indirectly by any means will be treated as a disqualification. * 30/01/2021 shall be the last date of receiving applications. Applications will be accepted during office hours only. No application will be entertained after the last date.
How to Apply (Assam Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2020)
Candidates should submit their applications to the Registrar, Assam Administrative Tribunal, GAD Building, Panbazar, Guwahati-01.
Official Website: http://aatrb.assam.gov.in/
Advertisement Copy: Click Here