Applications are invited (through Online) from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, Primary Teachers at Army Public School.
Last Date: 20/10/2020
Total Post: 8000
Army Public School Vacancy in Details
1. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Post Graduation in the subject concerned with 50% marks and B.Ed with 50% marks.
2. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- Graduate in the subject concerned with 50%* marks and B.Ed with 50% marks.
3. Primary Teachers (PRT)
- Graduation with 50% marks and D.El.Ed/ B.Ed with 50% marks.
- A Post-Graduate with less than 50% marks in Graduation, but more than 50% marks in Post-Graduation with the subject applied for shall also be eligible.
- CTET/TET is not mandatory for appearing in the Online Screening Test. However, CTET/TET conducted by the Centre/State government is mandatory for appointment as TGTs/PRTs. Those not qualified in CTET/TET but found fit in all other respects may be considered for appointment on vacancies which may be ad-hoc in nature till attainment of qualification.
- Fresher – Below 40 years
- Experienced – Below 57 years
- Rs 500/- (Non-Refundable)
How to Apply
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the Army Public School official website http://aps-csb.in on or before 20/10/2020.
AdvertisementCopy: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here