ARIAS Society Recruitment 2020
The ARIAS Society invites applications for the following purely contractual positions under the World Bank Financed Assam Agribusiness & Rural Transformation Project (APART) mentioned below. The interested eligible candidates who are citizens of India as defined under the Constitution of India and fulfill the minimum required qualifications, experience, in brief, age, and the indicative remuneration, etc. as per respective Terms of Reference (ToRs) provided in the following URL http://www.arias.in/career.html on the website of ARIAS Society (Recruitments section) may apply accordingly.
Last Date: 13/07/2020
Post Name -Personal Assistant (PA)
Total Posts: 2
Graduate in any discipline (minimum three (3) years duration) from recognized university/institution. At least two (2) years’ experience in office management/secretarial work in any public or private sector organization.
Age: Candidate should not be more than 45 years as of 1st June 2020.
Pay: Indicative Range of CTP per year Rs.3.00 Lakhs.
Other General conditions for the interview
1. The original certificates/documents will be returned after corroboration with the self-attested copies to be brought by the candidates. If at any stage, it is found that information furnished in the application or supporting documents is misleading/misrepresented/incomplete/false, the candidature shall be liable for cancellation. In the case of exceptionally talented candidates, SPD may relax the age limit of all the mentioned positions.
2. Only Shortlisted candidates will be intimated and called for Interviews. The Interview may be conducted through
Telephonic Mode/ Video Conferencing/ Face to Face.
3. No TA/DA shall be admissible for attending the Interview.
4. Candidates who were earlier being interviewed for the above-mentioned positions within the period of the last one (1) year from the date of advertisement need not apply.
5. In case, sufficient candidates with requisite experience in the field cited above are not available, the Interview Panel may shortlist candidates having lesser years of experience; However, if selected they will be offered a lower CTP.
6. ARIAS Society is an equal opportunity employer. Women and persons with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Potential candidates (from India) having essential qualification and experience has to apply in the soft copy of the application & the supporting documents by email to [email protected]. The application has to be only in the English language strictly as per the prescribed Application format provided in the website of ARIAS Society along with a cover-letter and self-attested copy of the supporting documents. The soft copy of the application & the supporting documents has to be received by email to [email protected] on or before 4 P.M. of 13th July’ 2020 to [email protected] Applications received through any other mode except email would not be entertained for the selection process. Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification and rejection.
Advertisement Details: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here