ARIAS Society Recruitment 2020:-ARIAS Society invites applications for the following purely contractual positions under the World Bank Financed Assam Citizen Centric Service Delivery Project (ACCSDP) & Assam Agribusiness & Rural Transformation Project (APART) mentioned below.
The interested eligible candidates who are citizens of India as defined under the Constitution of India and fulfill the minimum required qualifications, experience, in brief, age and the indicative remuneration, etc. as per respective Terms of Reference (ToRs) provided in the following(URL: http://www.arias.in/career.html) on the website of ARIAS Society (Recruitments section) may apply accordingly.
Last Date: 30/09/2020
ARIAS Society Vacancy Details
1. District Horticulture Coordinator(DHC-APART)
Number of Vacancies-03
Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/Horticulture from any recognized university/ Institution.
DHC must possess at least four (4) years of professional experience in Horticulture related activities/ Agriculture extension or related activities in any public/private sector organization.
The age of the candidate should not be more than 45 years as on 1st September 2020. However, at the discretion of SPD, for candidates having exceptional relevant experience and qualifications, the age limit may be relaxed.
Rs. 4.80 To Rs. 6.00(Lakh)
2. Data Analyst (DA-ACCSDP)
Number of Vacancies-01
Master in Statistics/Economics or closely related subject from any recognized university. Should have good skills in Data administration, data management, computer, and information technology.
The candidate must have at least 5 (five) years of experience from the date of passing his/her required educational qualification in Data Analysis of projects for any public or private sector organization.
The candidate shall not be of more than 45 years of age as on 1st September’2020
Rs.6.60 To Rs.10.80(Lakh)
3. Jr. Administrative Assistant (Jr. AA-ACCSDP)
Number of Vacancies-01
The Jr. AA must be a Graduate (minimum three (3) years duration) degree in any field from a recognized University/institution.
The Jr. AA must have at least two (2) years of experience in office management and office assistant related works. Proficiency in computers including MS Office applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the internet including email, etc.
The candidate shall not be of more than 35 years of age as of 1st September 2020.
Rs. 2.40 To Rs. 3.00 ( Lakh)
4. Data Entry Operator (DEO-ACCSDP)
Number of Vacancies-08
The DEO should possess at least a Graduate (minimum three years duration) Degree in any field from a recognized University/institution.
The DEO must have at least (2) two years ’experience in data entry work in any public or private sector organization.
The age of the candidate should not be more than 35years as of 1st September 2020. However at the discretion of SPD, for candidates having exceptional relevant qualification/experience, the age limit may be relaxed
Rs. 1.98 To Rs. 2.40 ( Lakh)
How to Apply
- The candidates shall have to bring all the original certificates/documents along with a set of self-attested copies of the same, for the interview, if shortlisted. The Originals will be returned after corroboration with the self-attested copies to be brought by the candidates. If at any stage, it is found that information furnished in the application or supporting documents is misleading/misrepresented/incomplete/false, the candidature shall be liable for cancellation.’
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be intimated and called for Interview/test. The Interview/test may be conducted through Telephonic Mode/ Video Conferencing/ Face to Face.
- Potential candidates (from India) having essential qualification and experience has to apply through a soft copy of the application & the supporting documents which are to be sent by email. The application shall be submitted only in the English language, as per the prescribed Application format provided in the website of ARIAS Society along with a scanned copy of a signed cover-letter and self-attested copies of the supporting documents.
- The soft copy of the application, cover letter& the supporting documents has to be received by email to [email protected] / [email protected] on or before 30th September’ 2020. Applications received through any other mode except email would not be entertained for the selection process. Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification and rejection.
Advertisement Copy(ARIAS Society): Click Here
Official Website: http://www.arias.in/