The Assam Public Service Commission will hold the Preliminary Examination of the Combined Competitive Examination, 2020 for screening candidates for the Main Examination for recruitment to the services/posts as per the actual number of vacancies as shown below, in accordance with the Assam Public Services Combined Competitive Examination (Amendment) Rules, 2019.
Last Date: 10/10/2020
Total Post: 331
APSC CCE 2020 Exam in Details
Name of Examination: Combined Competitive Examination
Service Wise Vacancy
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade): 121
- Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade): 69
- Superintendent of Taxes: 6
- District Transport Officer: 5
- Labour Inspector: 18
- Inspector of Taxes: 27
- Inspector of Excise: 7
- Block Development Officer: 33
- Asstt. Employment Officer: 4
- Sub-Registrar: 31
- Assistant Manager of Industries: 10
Must not be less than 18 years or and more than 40 years as on 01-01-2020.upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC/MOBC and 5 years dor SC/ST Candidates as per Govt. Rule and persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates.
- The candidate must hold a Degree from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess such qualification as may be declared equivalent by the Government.
- Candidates must possess the prescribed qualification on the date of submission of their applications.
- Candidates awaiting results of the qualifying examination for eligibility on the closing date of submission of the application need not apply.
- The Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
- The Main Examination (written & interview)
- The centres for the Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination are BARPETA, BONGAIGAON, BISWANATH CHARIALI, DHEMAJI, DHUBRI, DIBRUGARH, DIPHU, GOALPARA, GOLAGHAT, GUWAHATI, HAFLONG, HAMREN, HATSINGIMARI, HOJAI, JORHAT, KAJALGAON, KARIMGANJ, KOKRAJHAR, MAJULI, MANGALDOI, MORIGAON, MUSHALPUR, NAGAON, NALBARI, NORTH LAKHIMPUR, SILCHAR, SIVASAGAR, SONARI, TEZPUR, TINSUKIA AND UDALGURI.
- The Combined Competitive (Main) Examination will be held in GUWAHATI only.
- General/EWS: 285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
- BPL: 35.40 *
- PWBD: 35.40 *
- Women Candidate: 35.40 *
How to Apply
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR THE PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION THROUGH THE WEBSITE “https://apscrecruitment.in” ONLY. NO OTHER MODE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS ALLOWED.
Online Application: Click Here