APGCL Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following post of Sahayak at Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited.
Last date: 18/12/2020
Total Post: 48
APGCL Recruitment 2020 in Details
Post Name: Sahayak
- Class VIII Passed
- Outsourced personnel under the direct engagement of APGCL, as casual Sahayak, casual Chowkidar, casual Pump operator etc. & who have rendered service for not less than a minimum period of 5 (five) years as on 05.12.2020, on the condition that the concerned Head of the establishment/Controlling authority not below the rank of DGM/GM, would certify the eligibility of 5 (five) years or 1780 days of engagement in APGCL, in last 7 (seven) years and must be supported by full payment records certified by the controlling authority, not below the rank of DGM/GM.
- For General/ OBC & MOBC categories: Rs.500/-
- For ST/SC categories: Rs.250/-, payable by Demand Draft to be pledged in favour of the Deputy General Manager (F&A), Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited, Bijulee Bhawan, Paltan Bazar, Guwahati – 781001.
- OMR based written test
- Verification/Physical Efficiency Test
- Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 52 Years
- Rs 12,400/-Rs 47,400/- Grade Pay: Rs 4,500/-
How to Apply
Applications and experience certificate along with payment records in the prescribed format (available in APGCL website ) duly completed and signed, along with certified photocopies of all relevant documents in support of age, educational qualifications, application fees, identity proof, recent passport size colour photograph etc. are to be sent to ‘The General Manager (HR), APGCL, 3rd Floor, Bijulee Bhawan, Paltan Bazar, Guwahati-781001’ on or before 18/12/2020