Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL), a Government of Assam Enterprise, is the pioneer in the state electricity distribution domain with a presence throughout Assam. APDCL is on a rapid growth pathway and invites applications from eligible candidates to fill up the following posts
Last Date: 21/10/2020(Wednesday)
Total Post: 01
APDCL Vacancy in Details
Post Name: General Manager (HR)
- For external candidates: Candidates shall hold a 2 (two) years full-time MBA/PGDM Degree securing minimum aggregate marks of 60% or its equivalent with specialization in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Social Welfare, from any Indian University / Institution approved by AICTE/UGC.
- For internal candidates: Departmental Candidates shall hold a 2 (two) years full-time MBA/PGDM Degree securing minimum aggregate marks of 60% or its equivalent with specialization in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/ Social Welfare, from any Indian University / Institution, approved by AICTE/UGC OR apart time/distance/correspondence MBA/PGDM degree securing minimum aggregate marks of 60% or it’s equivalent with specialization in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Social Welfare from any Indian University/Institution recognized by AICTE/UGC.
Post Qualification relevant experience as on 31.08.2020
Candidates must possess post-qualification experience in the HR/Personnel field in a responsible position, in any large organization of repute, including but not limited to
1. Working Experience in Enterprise Resource Planning, preferably in Systems, Applications and Products in data processing (SAP)
2. Working knowledge of Human Resource Information System, Performance Management System
3. Working knowledge of activities of Administration, Personnel, Learning & Development and Employee Relation functions of an Organization
4. Working knowledge about Disciplinary Proceedings, Labour Laws, PSU, and Govt. Service Rules
5. Working knowledge in dealing with Contractual workers and Wage administration
6. Experience in Recruitment & Reservation Matters
7. Experience of working in the Payroll System
8. Experience in Training & Development Activities
Candidate having experience of working in the power distribution sector/large CPSEs will be given preference.
- A candidate shall be of sound health, both mentally and physically, and free from organic defects or bodily infirmities likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his duties.
- His/her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him/her for such service, provided that any candidate who is dismissed or discharged from Service of the Government or any other Organization for misconduct or who is convicted of any offense involving moral turpitude shall be disqualified for appointment.
- Selected candidates for the post of General Manager (HR) will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.42000-116000 with Grade Pay of Rs. 19500 (starting Basic Pay of Rs.61500) will be applicable. In addition to the Basic Pay, other applicable allowances would be provided as per rules of the Company.
- The selected candidate will have to serve a probationary period of one year and will be confirmed in writing after the successful completion of the same.
- Candidates should enclose a Demand Draft/IPO of Rs. 500.00/- drawn in favor of the Chief General Manager (F&A), APDCL, Guwahati, payable at Guwahati-781001.
Upper Age limit (in years) as on 31.08.2020
- For Internal (Departmental) Candidates: 55 Years
- For External Candidates: 50
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply by downloading the application form by visiting the Career section of the official APDCL website www.apdcl.org from 21.09.2020.
- A completely filled up application should be enclosed with the following supporting documents (self-attested wherever applicable):
i. 2 (two) self-attested Passport size photographs.
ii. Class X admit card/ pass certificate/ mark sheet as proof of age.
iii. Marks sheet & Pass certificate of Class X, Class XII, Graduation, and Post Graduation.
iv. Candidates applying for the post of General Manager (HR), who are employed in PSUs/ Govt. Departments/Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or may enclose a No Objection Certificate (NOC) along with the filled up application form.
v. Initial appointment letter/ offer of appointment.
vi. Experience Certificates.
vii. Specialization Certificate in HR.
viii. The Last Payslip/ Pay abstract.
ix. Demand Draft/ IPO.
- Completely filled up application form along with the supporting documents should reach the: CGM (HRA), Assam Power Distribution Company Limited, 4th Floor, Bijulee Bhawan, Paltanbazar, Guwahati-781001, Assam on or before 21.10.2020.
- Applications received after the due date would be summarily rejected without any intimation.
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Application Form: Click here
Official Website: https://www.apdcl.org/