APDCL Recruitment 2020: Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Assistant Manager, Junior Manager, and Assistant Accounts Officer at Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL).
Last Date: 31/12/2020
Total Post: 376
APDCL Recruitment 2020 in Details
1. Assistant Manager
Number of Vacancies: 141
- Electrical: 107
- Civil: 8
- Electronics & Communication: 8
- Information Technology: 12
- Human Resource: 5
- Law: 1
- Assistant Manager (Electrical): Full-time B.E./B. Tech. in (Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
- Assistant Manager (Civil): Full-time B.E./B. Tech. in (Civil Engineering)
- Assistant Manager (Electronics & Communication): Full time B.E./B. Tech. in (Electronics Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering)
- Assistant Manager (Information Technology): Full-time B.E./B. Tech. in (Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology)
- Assistant Manager (Human Resource): Two (2) years full-time MBA/PGDM Degree with specialization in (Human Resource Management/Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/Social Welfare) from any Indian University/ Institution approved by AICTE/UGC.
- Assistant Manager (Law): Full-time Graduate in Law from a University/Institute recognized by the Bar Council of India.
2. Junior Manager (Electrical)
Number of Vacancies: 220
- Full-time Diploma in (Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
3. Assistant Accounts Officer
Number of Vacancies: 15
- Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent in B.Com in aggregate or 55% marks in Honors/Major subject (B.Com) or minimum 55% aggregate marks or its equivalent for Arts or Science graduate having Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects or 55% marks or its equivalent in Mathematics/Statistics as Honors (BA/B.Sc.)
Age Limit (APDCL Recruitment 2020)
- Assistant Manager: Not less than 21 (Twenty-one) years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as on 01.11.2020.
- Junior Manager: Not less than 18 (Eighteen) years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as on 01.11.2020.
- Assistant Accounts Officer: Not less than 21 (Twenty One) years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as on 01.11.2020.
- Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxed up to 47 (Forty-Seven) years for OBC/MOBC candidates, 49 (Forty-Nine) years for SC/ST candidates & 45 (Forty- Five) for Departmental candidates.
Salary (APDCL Recruitment 2020)
- Assistant Manager: Pay Scale of Rs. 37,300.00 – Rs.1,12,000.00 with Grade Pay of Rs. 14,200.00
- Junior Manager: Pay Scale of Rs. 25,000.00 – Rs. 92,000.00 with Grade Pay of Rs. 12,100.00
- Assistant Accounts Officer: Pay Scale of Rs. 25,000.00 – Rs. 92,000.00 with Grade Pay of Rs. 11,000.00
- General/OBC/MOBC candidates: Rs.800.00 (Rupees Eight Hundred)
- SC/ST candidates: Rs.400.00 (Rupees Four Hundred)
- PWD candidates: Application fees are exempted for PWD candidates
How to Apply (APDCL Recruitment 2020)
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply ONLINE through APDCL website on or before 31/12/2020
Apply Online: Click Here