APDCL Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following post of Chief General Manager at Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL).
Last Date: 19/11/2020
Total Post: 01
APDCL Vacancy in Details
Post Name: Chief General Manager
- Any Graduate from a recognized University.
- Serving /retired IPS officer in the rank of DIG and above. Working experience of not less than 10 (ten) years in Security matters.
- Candidates should enclose a Demand Draft/IPO of Rs. 500/- drawn in favor of the Chief General Manager (F&A), APDCL, Guwahati, payable at Guwahati-781001.
- 2 (two) self-attested Passport size photographs.
- Class X admit card/ pass certificate/ Birth Certificate as Proof of age.
- Candidates in service applying for the post of Chief General Manager (Anti-theft and Security), who are employed in Govt. Departments/Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or may enclose a No Objection Certificate (NOC) along with the filled up application form.
- Initial appointment letter/ offer of appointment.
- Experience Certificates.
- Last Payslip/ Pay abstract.
- Demand Draft/ IPO
How to Apply
Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply by downloading the application form by visiting the er section of the official website www.apdcl.org from 19/10/2020. The candidates meeting the eligibility criteria with regard to age, qualification, experience, etc. would be shortlisted for an interview. Interview Call Letter for the shortlisted candidate to be notified by email and post.
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Official website: http://www.apdcl.org/